Jun
3
Photo: INFdaily.com
Robbie Williams loves his crazy Esquire interviews, doesn?t he? Williams told Esquire UK via Dlisted that:
?To cut a long story short I went to get some HGH. It?s what all the old fellas are on out there in LA that?s making them look 40 instead of 60. It?s improving their health, their memory, their hair, skin. Could give you cancer. I weighed that up.?
?And marriage, that whole institution, is made-up bull. I am pleased there is a media waiting for me to fuck up because it keeps me on the straight and narrow. But if it wasn?t for jealousy and social constraints, I think the rules would be different.?
?I feel more emotionally connected to this apple than I do to a person I?ve just slept with.?
The man, the poet, the lover of testosterone in order to look younger. Huzzah!
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/pukgonYofB8/
Vanessa Minnillo Drew Barrymore Melissa George Kim Yoon jin Dominique Swain
No comments:
Post a Comment