Cee Lo Green has revealed that all four coaches on The Voice will return for next year?s season of the show.
Green sits alongside country star Blake Shelton, pop princess Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine on the reality TV show and when ask if they would all be back in 2012, the ?Forget You? hitmaker told Billboard:
?That would be the safe assumption, I haven?t heard anything other than that. I?ll be there, that?s for sure.
?We?ve already been secured for a second season, so prepare to see a lot more of myself, Christina, Blake and Adam, and a host of great artists doing their thing.?
Green also admitted that he was upset by American Idol judge Randy Jackson?s comments, which accused The Voice of being too ?gimmicky? earlier this month.
?I believe that?s a little harsh to say that that?s ?gimmicky?,? Green said. ?I don?t believe we?re competing; I believe there is a co-existence.?
BBC is said to have bought the right?s to NBC?s The Voice and is planning to make a UK version of the show.
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Unreality/~3/5s5vwpp57Qg/
Scarlett Chorvat Blake Lively Sara Spraker Bianca Kajlich Alicia Witt
No comments:
Post a Comment